I Need Help with Research and Development
- Accelerate - Accelerate is a pioneering collaboration between Welsh universities and the Life Science Hub Wales. It helps translate innovative ideas into new technology, products, and services for the health and care sector, quickly.
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board Industry Collaboration - BCUHB R & D Department is committed to working with the life sciences sector to develop new and innovative treatments and services to improve patient care.
- Data Innovation Accelerator - The Data Innovation Accelerator helps companies in Wales to use their data better. We help you identify and realise the power of your data and embrace it in your future activities.
- Health and Care Research Wales - The Health and Care Research Wales Industry Team has developed a number of tools and resources to enable companies to identify and receive the support needed for all aspects of the research and development process.
- Health Technology Wales (HTW) - Supporting national approach to the identification, appraisal and adoption of non-medicine health technologies in Wales.
- Health Foundation - Find out more about funding, fellowship and invitation to tender opportunities that are currently open for application.
- Catapult Satellite Applications - A unique technology and innovation company, boosting UK productivity by helping organisations harness the power of satellite based services. By connecting industry and academia they get new research off the ground and into the market more quickly.
- Innovate UK - They drive productivity and economic growth by supporting businesses to develop and realise the potential of new ideas, including those from the UK’s world-class research base.
- Social Care Wales - They play an important role in developing excellent social care research in Wales. They make it easier for people to use data from a range of existing and routinely gathered data.