BGCBC- TEC Provision in Cariad Flats & Community
Further enhancements to the TEC provision in the Cariad Flats together with increasing the Community packages.
This project aims to provide assistance to people affected by falls, people with dementia and people with cognitive impairment.
As well as a TEC package that includes: Alarms, pendants, falls detectors, door and bed monitoring sensors, My Homehelper, activity/inactivity monitoring and trackers, additionally amazon Echo and Google Home Hubs have been added.
- Blaenau Gwent
- Michelle Church
- Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council
- Prevent unnecessary admission to hospital or long term care
- Facilitate timely discharge from hospital/reduce DTOC
- Enable a person to live independently in their own home
- Help to improve a person's health, wellbeing and independence and wellbeing
- Reduction in number of people requiring long term care home placements
- Reduction in unnecessary admissions to hospital
- Reduction in number of people who require longer term social care interventions
- Increase in number of people who live independently in the community
- Enriched intelligence of the needs and future needs of people who are accessing the service