Digital Health Ecosystem Wales works with a wide range of organisations involved in digital healthcare. Here are links to those key organisations and their work.
- Life Sciences Hub Wales - Their aim is to help the people of Wales benefit from improved healthcare and economic wellbeing. They do that by working with innovative companies to find solutions for NHS and healthcare providers.
- Digital Health and Care Wales (DHCW) - The national organisation building and designing digital services for health and care in Wales.
- Welsh Government, 'A Healthier Wales' - The Welsh Governments plan for health and social care in Wales.
- Welsh Information Standards Board (WISB) - Information on engaging with WISB, its terms of reference, members and meetings can be found through the link.
- Welsh Technical Standards Board (WTSB) - The purpose of WTSB is to support the creation and maintenance of a catalogue of standards and requirements to enable integration and interoperability across all health and care systems in a consistent and secure manner, and to support local innovation and the use of third party delivery partners.