I Have an Idea or Unmet Need
- Bevan Exemplars - The Bevan Exemplars scheme was established in 2015 to help translate prudent healthcare thinking into practice. Since then they have supported over 140 successful projects to improve health outcomes, patient experiences and resource efficiency in NHS Wales.
- The Health Foundation - Find out more about their funding, fellowship and invitation to tender opportunities that are currently open for application.
- Life Sciences Hub Wales - Their aim is to help the people of Wales benefit from improved healthcare and economic wellbeing. They do that by working with innovative companies to find solutions for NHS and healthcare providers.
- SBRI Centre of Excellence - The Welsh SBRI Innovation Accelerator connects public sector organisations with companies and SMEs to develop innovative solutions to service delivery and societal challenges they find difficult to crack.
- The GovTech Catalyst challenge process - GovTech Catalyst challenges help public sector bodies take advantage of new and emerging technology. Follow the link to find out how the challenge and competition process is run.