With video consulting (VC) entering business-as-usual and not just a pandemic response, more and more specialities in NHS are incorporating VC in to their practice.
In the last 12 months over 50,000 video consultations have taken place across Wales in mental health services.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from clinicians who have adopted video consulting as part of their roles in mental health services. Together, we discussed the different ways we can – and the importance of – building a rapport with your patients and clients virtually.
- real life case studies of conducting assessment and therapy via video consulting and supporting patients, carers and clients virtually
- how to build a rapport with your patient / client
- practical hints and tips on how to utilise video consulting for assessment and therapy
- how video consulting is integrating into business as usual in a post-pandemic Wales
- Dr Neil Kitchiner, Director & Consultant Clinical Lead at Veterans NHS Wales
- Dr Natalie Elliott, National Consultant AHP Lead for Dementia, Cardiff & Vale UHB
- Dr Raman Sakhuja, Consultant Psychiatrist at Cardiff Community Mental Health Team, Cardiff & Vale UHB
Missed the event? Don't worry, you can catch up here: