The NDR webinar series continues as we explore the strategy and vision for social care data in Wales and showcase examples where joined up data is already being used to make a real difference.
Join us on Wednesday 24th February 2021 as we take a whistle-stop tour of the strategy and vision for social care data and the National Data Resource (NDR) Programme in Wales, including:
- how social care data fits with NDR project
- the vision for the Digital Health and Care Record
- advances in social care analytics
- the Welsh Government Digital Strategy
- a range of case studies demonstrating the power of joined up social care data
The session will be interactive, including live polling and a Q&A panel session, as we share learning, explore challenges and identify opportunities through open, engaging discussion.
This is an opportunity for you to find out about our vision, how the combined power of the NDR and Social Care data can have a real impact on lives across Wales and how you can get involved.
We’ll be joined by a range of speakers including Sue Evans, Chief Executive of Social Care Wales and Albert Heaney, Deputy Director General at the Welsh Government. We'll soon be revealing the full list of speakers from organisations inside and outside Wales.
- You can contact us using the ‘Contact Event Organiser’ option below.
- We plan to provide a bilingual offering for the event content. Please indicate a preference for Welsh translation services on the day by contacting us when you register.
- Do let us know about any additional accessibility requirements prior to the event so that we can do our best to accommodate you.