With video consulting (VC) entering business-as-usual and not just a pandemic response, more and more specialities in NHS are incorporating VC in to their practice.
Do you need to conduct physical assessments of patients as part of your role or to provide intervention/treatment? Are you using video consulting to its fullest potential? In this webinar you’ll hear from clinicians who have adapted to using video consulting to conduct physical assessments and are offering intervention virtually.
- Art therapists
- Music therapists
- Drama therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech and Language therapists
- real life case studies of conducting physical assessments and offering treatment virtually
- practical hints and tips on how to utilise video consulting for physical assessments and interventions
- how video consulting is integrating into business as usual in a post-pandemic NHS
- Leah Watson, Speech & Language Therapist at Swansea Bay UHB
- Diarmaid Ferguson, Chair of National Back Pain Pathway & Clinical Network at Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- James Druce-Perkins, Dietician at Aneurin Bevan UHB
Missed the event? Don't worry, you can catch up here: