NHS Wales Informatics Service launch the National Data Resource (NDR) Online Webinar series, a series of online workshops, deep dive sessions and information sessions to discuss and showcase the important work that is happening across NHS Wales linked to the NDR.
We’re excited to launch the NDR Online Webinar series, a series of online workshops, deep dive sessions and information sessions to discuss and showcase the important work that is happening across NHS Wales linked to the NDR.
This launch event is an opportunity to learn more about the NDR. We ’ll be sharing stories and perspectives on how the NDR can transform health and care across Wales, get expert perspectives on major initiatives supported by the NDR and partners, and have an open discussion with you to gather your feedback. It’s an opportunity for you to find out how the NDR might impact your work and how you can get involved too.
The session will be interactive, including a 30-minute Q&A panel for you to ask questions at the end, so please come along, be inquisitive and help us drive the NDR programme forward for Wales.
Why take part:
- Learn what the NDR is and how it will change how health and care is delivered in Wales
- Understand how the NDR is supporting national programmes and health and care priorities
- Engage with the NDR leadership team and health and care experts to provide your views and opinions on the programme
- Understand how you can get involved and contribute
Agenda and Speakers:
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ifan Evans - Director of Digital Transformation, Welsh Government
- Paul Howells - NDR Programme Lead
- Sally Lewis - National Clinical Lead for Value-Based and Prudent Healthcare
- Andy Haywood - Director of Digital Service, Welsh Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Allan Wardhaugh - Chief Clinical Information Officer, C&VU Health Board
- Helen Northmore - Head of Innovation Adoption (Digital & AI), Life Sciences Hub Wales
A detailed agenda and further event information to follow in due course.