This webinar is an opportunity to hear more about the innovation that has taken place across the NHS in Wales in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, captured through the multi-agency “NHS Wales COVID-19 Innovation and Transformation Study”.
During the event you will hear from leaders across the NHS talk about the seven themes emerging from the COVID-19 Innovation Study, illustrated with specific case studies and examples.
The event will inform NHS leaders, health and care staff and stakeholders of:
- The reasons NHS Wales organisations and staff could and did innovate;
- Highlight key themes and learning from the COVID-19 Innovation Study;
- Discuss how we can sustain the adoption of innovative practice and transformative ways or working;
- Examine how evidence from the COVID-19 Innovation Study can inform policy-making and service delivery in the future.
Delegates will hear from a range of speakers including:
- Dr Andrew Goodall, Director General HSSG / Chief Executive NHS Wales
- Len Richards, CEO Cardiff and Vale University Health Board and lead for Innovation.
- Tom James, Assistant Director – Innovation, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board
- Professor Alka S Ahuja MBE, Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist & National Clinical Lead, TEC Cymru
There will be an opportunity to ask questions to those involved in the COVID-19 Innovation Study following their presentations.
This webinar will take place using MS Teams. Please check your system requirements to be able to join.
If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Cummings.