With the rise and popularity of video consultation in the NHS more and more of us are adapting practices to meet this new medium.
Join us for a one hour webinar where clinicians discuss the challenges of having difficult conversations virtually. There will also be an opportunity for questions as well.
The event will provide an opportunity to understand...
- how to introduce video consultations to increase the likelihood of success
- provided practical tips to help you embed video consultations in your clinical practice
- provide better understanding of enhanced communication skills required when dealing with sensitive issues remotely
Delegates will hear from a range of speaker's and their experiences over the last year. They include...
- Dr Arianna D'Angelo MD, Consultant in Assisted Conception - “Having difficult conversations virtually about fertility issues”
- Jonathan Pearce, Family Support Team Lead, Hospice of the Valleys - "Bereavement support via technology – Discussing death differently"
- Dr Darren Cousins, Consultant in Sexual Health & HIV - "Consultations Without Masks - Sexual Health and Video Consulting Experiences"
There will be an opportunity to ask questions to those involved during the session. This webinar will take place using MS Teams. Please check your system requirements to be able to join.
If you have any questions, please contact Simon Drew, Training Manager for TEC Cymru.