With the rise and popularity of video consultation in the NHS, more and more of us are adapting practices to meet this new medium.
Clinicians discuss the challenges of having difficult conversations virtually.
The event provided an opportunity to understand...
- how to introduce video consultations to increase the likelihood of success
- provided practical tips to help you embed video consultations in your clinical practice
- provide better understanding of enhanced communication skills required when dealing with sensitive issues remotely
Delegates heard from a range of speaker's and their experiences over the last year. They include...
- Dr Arianna D'Angelo MD, Consultant in Assisted Conception - “Having difficult conversations virtually about fertility issues”
- Jonathan Pearce, Family Support Team Lead, Hospice of the Valleys - "Bereavement support via technology – Discussing death differently"
- Dr Darren Cousins, Consultant in Sexual Health & HIV - "Consultations Without Masks - Sexual Health and Video Consulting Experiences"
Missed the event? Don't worry, you can catch up here: