We are delighted to announce our official partnership at the ‘Diagnostics-4-Future Conference’ that takes place on the 27th/28th of November, 2019 in Constance, Germany.
We would like to cordially invite you to the conference. Leading experts from industry, medicine and research will join the event to discuss the “hot topics” in diagnostics:
- Cancer diagnostics
- Therapy monitoring
- Multi-resistant pathogens
- Lifestyle & diagnostics
- Artificial Intelligence and digital diagnostics
Starting point are diagnostic questions of users (e.g. medical doctors, clinics, laboratories), which should give the impulse for new solutions by meeting with developers and technology suppliers. The event addresses e.g. patient-oriented diagnostic solutions (point-of-care) to improve health care in rural areas. The conference will be accompanied by an exhibition and a poster award.
Organiser is ‘DiagNET’, the international competence network for diagnostics. DiagNET is coordinated by BioLAGO, the health network in the four-country of Lake of Constance area (Germany, Switzerland, Austria & Liechtenstein).
Companies, laboratories, clinics and research institutions - in diagnostics and neighbouring areas like pharma, life science and medical technology.
- Prof. Dr. Benedikt Brors, German Cancer Research Center DKFZ (D)
- Dr. Yuksel Temiz, IBM Research (CH)
- Marlieke de Kraker, Geneva University Hospital (CH)
- Prof. Stephen Finn, St. James Hospital / Trinity College (IRL)
- Prof. Martin Widschwendter, University College London (UK)
- Dr. Françoise Wilhelmi de Toledo, Kliniken Buchinger Wilhelmi (D)
... and many more!
Magnificent & unique venue
The conference will take place in Constance at the historical council which is located directly at the Lake Constance.
BioLAGO e.V. - the health network
Byk-Gulden-Str. 2, 78467 Konstanz, Germany
Michael Statnik, project manager diagnostics
+49 7531 92 15 25-2
www.diagnet.org , www.biolago.org