IBM AI South West are delighted to bring you a new meetup with a healthcare and NHS Wales focus. For the first time, we'll be facilitating this meetup in Cardiff in a fantastic new location.
We really hope that you are able to come to Cardiff and participate in this event as we have a fantastic agenda showcasing some of the pioneering and inspiring work coming out of Wales in the field of AI, Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- 18.00 Registration and Refreshments
- 18.30 Welcome – Helen Northmore, Digital Health Ecosystem Wales
- 18.40 Introductions – Mark Woolnough, IBM AI Systems Architect
- 19.00 A virtual assistant, enhancing patient care – Phil Webb, Velindre NHS Trust
- 19.30 Using AI Vision to detect cancer biomarkers – Guy Mozokowski, OCB
- 20.0 Insight into NHS AI Strategy – Joe Connor, NHSx
- 20.30 Q&A and Networking
- 21.00 Close