- Location: Cardiff Bay
- Responsible to: Head of Innovation Adoption (Digital, AI and Robotics)
- Salary Band: 4A
- Salary: £45,000
About the role
We are looking for someone exceptional to join our team as Programme Manager – Digital Health Ecosystem Wales who shares our values of fairness, dignity and respect and can work with us to build upon our achievements and ensure our ambitious vision becomes a reality.
Reporting to the Head of Innovation Adoption (Digital, AI and Robotics), the DHEW Programme Manager is a crucial role in the successful delivery of the DHEW programme.
The post holder will conduct a range of industry focused activities to achieve programme aims, objectives and key performance indicators, to include but not limited to:
- The creation and growth of a digital health ecosystem
- Lead on engagement with industry and scope and deliver specific projects
- Work with programme partner in developing project proposals to deliver innovative solutions which meet health and care challenges
- Represent DHEW at external events / networks
- Develop and deliver an annual programme of events and challenges
The success of the role will be assessed against individual objectives. To find out more about the role please download the full job description.
- Fantastic working and team environment
- Generous holiday entitlement - 30 days annual leave plus public holidays
- 37.5-hour week for all full-time team members
- Employee Assistance Programme and eye-care
- Car parking (discretionary)
How to apply
To apply, please forward a comprehensive CV with educational and professional qualifications, full employment history and current salary, in addition to a supporting statement.
The supporting statement should be no more than two sides of A4. Please provide evidence in the statement of your suitability against the criteria in the Person Specification and explain why you are interested in the position and where you saw the job advertised.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date: Friday 20 November 2020
- Assessment date: Wednesday 2 December 2020
For more information on the role, please see the full job description.